Thursday, July 28, 2011

I hope you read this.

To : BR

Tangerang, July 27, 2011.
Hey buddy! whoa, I cant believe I'm writing about you (and for you) now. so, wt'sup with you, dude? been busy as what you always said to me on Skype lately (oops, not 'lately', but 'long ago')?
I'm okay here. Got much stuffs to do since I finished my school (but I still have much time to chill, lol). I can't believe that now we're in the same status: higher education student, it only differs the age, no more. But fortunately we have different majors. that's a relief.
So, you got a new girlfriend? Wo-ho-ho..congratulations! Finally you met a girl to be with you in your real life.
real life?
in REAL life. reality.
Aha, sorry.. you won't get this joke.
Ok so.. I accidentally found a picture of you and her, and you kissed her gently. she's pretty cute, and she's got the almost-perfect shape of legs. but, she's got acne :p remember someone?
and I think you two are a perfect couple. I wish you a long last relationship.

but why didn't you tell me? Why you hid everything from me? after all that time we spent our virtual times together, and you acted like your heart currently were not belong to anyone's, why?
where have you been? you told me you were busy but why didn't you just told me the truth?
you fake.
I thought we're friends. I thought you would never hide everything from me because we were gonna build a strong friendship. I thought I could be in a part of your heart - among your lovable friends.
do you still remember that time when I haven't known you more, I wrote "guys are the same" and you suddenly commented "no they are not =)" innocently? oh did you do it on purpose? because I can't see the "difference" in yours, captain. you, the same.
You want to know the truth? I'm not okay. definitely not. Me, had a good pal, who treated me so well, suddenly dumped me like I was his ex? PAS DU TOUT, AMI! I never loved, love, loving, or will love you. I just like you, because you are talented, smart, and easygoing, and I'm comfortable to talk to you. don't you understand the feeling when I was dumped by you like I was your ex?
Sad, insulted, miserable, dazed, ........ vengeful.
the sad thing is accepting the fact that I am nobody in your life. I just want to say,

"I thought we're so far away, but you declared that you currently are so close to me. I can't see it - even feel it. If you read this, if you understand every single word I said, then make sure you know what you have to do. change it back, please. change it back."

thank you. hope you understand.
poka!

No comments:

Post a Comment